Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Today I will guide you to root an awesome phone Karbonn A6. Make sure that before rooting battery backup is more than 75% and Backup All Your Data.



Requirements :-


1)Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit     Download         

2) Karbonn A6                  

3) Android Rar                     Download     

Steps :- 


1) Enable USB debugging on Karbonn A6 by going, settings>Developer options>USB debugging, enable USB debugging check box.

2) Download, unpack Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit into 1 folder

3) Double Click (Run): RunMe.bat
 skyneel-root
(Note: Open RunMe.bat not RunMe.sh)


4) Press "1" when launched (Normal Mode)skyneel-rooted

5) It will root automatically and will display as above.

6) When done, press any key.

7)  And you have completed rooting.   

If facing any problem then feel free to leave comment, I will help you for sure.
Click Here To Know How To Increase RAM and Internal Memory In Karbonn Phones.

4 comments:

  1. I dont think with this method karbonn a6 rooted. I try this method, no 'restore' displayed on my device. Even adb backup and adb restore commands not working. Adb backup dislplays "unable to connect for backup". All adb drivers installed for my phone. Adb devices displays my phone sr no, but no root

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked all mentioned methods in my blog and they all are done fine....
    And I will successfully rooted 3 Karbon A6 with this method.
    If your app drawer shows an app named Super User then your phone is successfully rooted,
    To check it you can install Root Checker From Google Play.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m nt abl 2 root my karbonn a6 with this method
    is restore of phone want 2 done before rooting nd it is neccesary 2 remove sdcard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I PROCESSED ALL STEPS YOU SAID IN ABOVE BUT AFTER PUTTING 1 IN RUNBAT.ME THERE IS NOTHING ACTION IS TAKING
    WHAT I DO NOW PLZ TELL ME

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib