Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Multiple Whatsapp account in a device

Whatsapp become popular day by day. Everyone, even adults too are addicted to Whatsapp.
Today I will show you how to use multiple (2) whatsapp in single android device.
One day I am wondering that I have to create a new whatsapp account which works on my single phone, so I categorize my work and friends en family account. Then I research in Internet and found OGWhatsApp,

which is modded version of whatsapp. Thanks to "Osama Ghareeb (OG)" bro for doing such a great hardwork to create OG Whatsapp.  

How to Install:

  • Before installing OGWhatsapp, Take a backup of all whatsapp message if you need
  • Download OGWhatsapp  (12.6 MB) and install it
  • Re-install whatsapp in your device (To clear DATA)
  • Now Go to SD card –>WhatsApp and rename it as OGWhatsApp (Change Whatsapp to OGWhatsapp)
  • Now verify old number in OGWhatsapp and new number in whatsapp (Official Version)
Now your phone is ready to run multiple whatsapp account.
If you have any trouble on installing, feel free to put up a comment, I will help you for sure.


Don't Miss Any Post From Androiders, Download Androiders Android App.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib